- Bring your ideas, membership fee, & completed application, questions and friends. Applications can be found HERE
- If you are an artisan, bring a sample of your product. It will be juried after meeting. You do not need to be present during our jury time. Photographs of product are also acceptable.
- Be ready to sign up for a committee
- Marketing & Advertising Promotions
- Vendor Recruitment
- Event Planning
- Artisan Jury Member
- Fill out your application and pay the yearly membership fee as soon as possible. Membership is $25.00 if paid before May 1st, and $30.00 if paid after May 1st. Booth fees will return to $10.00 per day at market.
- Be sure to share information about the market with friends and family!
- Start planting crops to sell. Being a "Farmer's" Market means our customers expect to find produce. (Our Artisans are the icing on the cake and help the Market provide a complete shopping experience.)
Here's a list of expected 2015 Market Expenses based on previous years.
- Supplies (cell phone, postage, printing, etc., etc.) - $422.46
- Fees/Advertising - $956.79 (The market is an official business so it has a checking account, business license, and State and Federal tax responsibilities)
- Insurance - $779.90 (Accident as well as food borne illness)
- Music - $55.00
- Manager Salary $0 - (2013 - approx $5,750.00)
- Total budgeted expenses $2214.14.
Remember!! Non profit and Education establishments and projects can have FREE membership and booth space!